Electric Power Systems Research is an international medium for the publication of original papers concerned with the generation, transmission, distribution and utilization of electrical energy. The journal aims at presenting important results of work in this field, whether in the form of applied research, development of new procedures or components, orginal application of existing knowledge or new designapproaches. The scope of Electric Power Systems Research is broad, encompassing all aspects of electric power systems. The following list of topics is not intended to be exhaustive, but rather to indicate topics that fall within the journal purview.
• Generation techniques ranging from advances in conventional electromechanical methods, through nuclear power generation, to renewable energy generation.
• Transmission, spanning the broad area from UHV (ac and dc) to network operation and protection, line routing and design.
• Substation work: equipment design, protection and control systems.
• Distribution techniques, equipment development, and smart grids.
• The utilization area from energy efficiency to distributed load levelling techniques.
• Systems studies including control techniques, planning, optimization methods, stability, security assessment and insulation coordination.
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services.
Please see our Guide for Authors for information on article submission. If you require any further information or help, please visit our Support CenterHide full Aims & Scope