Who can help me with “write my case study” problems? Grademiners can!
When leaving a request on our website, specify all paper details – it allows an assigned expert to start writing when the order is accepted and write a perfect paper up to your needs. Don’t forget that you can chat with your writer online, attach additional instructions and check the draft.
Once the order is completed, you can instantly download it. If you think that your assignment needs some improvements, just ask us for an additional revision. The writer will make as many corrections as you need. Just ask for them within 14 days after completion.
How to get an outstanding paper in 3 simple steps:
- Fill out the order form;
- Control the writing process;
- Download your project on time.
Have any questions concerning our company, ordering or payment? Want to share some ideas on how to improve our services? Feel free to call or email our 24/7 support team. Also, you can use a live chat to send a message, and you will receive an immediate answer. Try for yourself!
There is no need to hesitate – get your perfect study exactly on time. And remember that the more purchases you make, the less you will pay for each new paper in the future.
We are always looking to add new cases to our Case Library. Cases can be based on real organizations ("field cases"); on published material in the public domain ("library cases"); or on the experience and knowledge of a professor or other instructor ("armchair cases"). There are no limits to the topics and situations that can be presented in a teaching case, but in general, they follow certain guidelines:
- A case presents a real-world situation, usually with a protagonist faced with a challenge
- Information may be incomplete or inadequate, as found in real situations; there usually is no simple solution
- Students take the role of decision-maker
- Classroom discussion deepens the students' understanding, and brings out different viewpoints
- Cases are generally no more than 8 - 10 pages of text with additional exhibits
- The topic is relevant and interesting, and helps bring to life the application of a pedagogical approach or skill
We offer below some resources on writing cases, and are also happy to discuss case ideas or drafts. Please feel free to contact Susan Madden, Associate Director, Case-Based Teaching and Learning Initiative, and/or submit a Proposal for Teaching Case Development and Application for Funding.